[CT Birds] Stamford King Rail

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 18:09:18 EDT 2017

I may add that the finder of this bird had wished for this sighting to be
kept quiet but it seems these wishes have been disrespected with the first
adding of this bird to ebird. If you go look for this bird I will ask that
nobody play calls.. If I find out that anybody plays calls or disrespects
wishes, I will be sure to contact you personally.

Stefan Marin