[CT Birds] Stamford King Rail

ryanmac335 at gmail.com ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 18:21:01 EDT 2017

In this situation not only is playing tape calls immoral but also ILLEGAL since King Rail is listed as Endangered for the state. Because of that status alone this bird should have never been posted to this list in order to ensure its protection. Since the cats out of the bag all I can say is please be vigilant of anyone engaging in any behavior that harasses the bird and report them if necessary.
-Ryan MacLean
Audubon Greenwich

Sent from my iPhone