[CT Birds] Birder Marjorie Clements Kidd passes

Bev bpropen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:50:48 EDT 2017

In Orange Town News an obituary for Marjorie Clements Kidd appeared - she passed on June 20,2017 at age 94.
" she loved birds and bird watching trips with friends..."
Marge was gracious in allowing birders to come to her house several years ago when a yellow throated warbler ( I believe that was the bird) appeared in her yard .
She always called me to tell me of an unusual bird that appeared & told me to pop into her yard anytime I wanted to see the different birds she had even though we were only a block apart. She was on the bank of Indian river so she got different birds than I had up the hill . She will be missed.
To leave online condolences visit website-
Www.codywhitefuneralservice.com
Bev Propen