[CT Birds] Congrtulations, Patrick!

Florence McBride fmcb_warbler at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 13:02:00 EDT 2017

Just want to add my voice (from up here in Maine, where we’re visitng our daughter) to the others sending heartfelt congratulations to Patrick Comins on the occasion of his being named Executive Director of CT Audubon.  What a great choice!  Like so many other birders and educators in our state, I have long been grateful for the help that Patrick gives to our efforts, and his success in working with others to promote conservation in Connecticut.  We all look forward with pleasure to supporting his work in this new position.

Flo McBride, Hamden