[CT Birds] Thanks to Amy Hopkins

Florence McBride fmcb_warbler at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 14:06:43 EDT 2017

Thanks so much, Amy, for the information about how to find licensed wildlife rehabilitators in our state.  I've gotten many calls from people wanting the kind of information that the web sites you mentioned provide.  Having those bookmarked links easily accessible will be a big help to me, and to those who contact me about distressed wildlife.

Thanks again,

Flo McBride
Hamden

Message: 5