[CT Birds] Stratford Egret

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed Jul 5 09:37:30 EDT 2017

Nick's interesting Egret was present today at the pool on the corner of Lordship and Access in Stratford.  It was in the pool across (McKinney side of Lordship) from what we normally think of as the Access Pools.   It was in a group of about 20 Snowy Egrets.  I got a few photos, but not sure they are all of the same bird or if my photos or observations add anything to the ID discussion.

Patrick Comins, Stratford

Ps.  As of close of business today I will no longer have access to this address.

My personal email is pmcomins at gmail.com but I don't check that one super often.  After the 17th my main address will be pcomins at ctaudubon.org

Sent from my iPhone