[CT Birds] River Road, Kent CT

John Johnson john.adele at charter.net
Sat Jul 8 07:57:53 EDT 2017

Angela and all,
The gate will likely only be closed on weekends, unless more problems arise. The Board of Selectmen will monitor and make the decisions.
According to the Waterbury Republican, the gate has not been installed on North Kent Rd. (east side of the river) to the WMA. Lack of funds at the state level. Road closed signs will be posted. Enforcement unlikely unless there are problems, I would guess.
John Johnson, Kent