Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 12:53:27 EDT 2017

Perhaps I'm not reading something correctly, but I don't  see anything
listed in the COA calendar at 10 AM tomorrow but a butterfly walk  at the Bent.
Don Morgan
Coventry, Ct

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 21:01:57 -0400
From:  "Christopher Loscalzo" <closcalz at optonline.net>
To:  <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
Subject: [CT Birds] COA/CBS Workshop this  Saturday

Hello, fellow CT birders and  botanists!

The combined workshop for learning about birds and  plants will be held this
Saturday, July 8th, starting at 8:00 AM (not 10 am  as stated on the COA
calendar).  It will be held at the Audubon Center  at Bent-of-the-River
Sanctuary at 185 East Flat Hill Road in Southbury.   It is co-hosted by the
Connecticut Ornithological Association and the CT  Botanical Society. The
workshop is free and open to members and non-members  alike.  We hope to see
you there!

Chris  Loscalzo,