[CT Birds] Notes

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 20:37:06 EDT 2017

Hi all,
The point of the matter here is not the silencing of one, it is the
moderating of what is appropriate in this list. Emailing the list with
certain material is not appropriate. Plain and simple. Sorry if you don't
think that's what's appropriate but this list is not for sharing song
lyrics.

Stefan Martin
Greenwich

--