[CT Birds] Birding access everywhere in CT

Christopher Lovell ctlovell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 21:23:44 EDT 2017

I don't see anything wrong with a play on words (or lyrics) to make a point
on birding or open space access. I don't think that Mark's use of lyrics
does anything to lessen his passion regarding lost access to open space. In
fact, it heightens the passion, and may be a better way to express the loss.

Just my two cents.