[CT Birds] Birding access everywhere in Ct

Paul Desjardins paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 06:17:14 EDT 2017

Paul, I can add one more location. That is the Rocky Hill meadows by car. Although you can still walk in or use a bike. An interesting point to bring up is that although access may be prohibited or limited in certain areas at least the habitat is still there for the birds. It is when prime habitat is destroyed that we should be alarmed. We are living in an era where the threats to the environment both on the national and regional level are getting severe. So instead of fighting among ourselves we should unite and fight the special interests who will destroy everything to make a buck. When even our national monuments are under threat you know something is wrong!

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks