[CT Birds] Julio de la Torre remembered

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Wed Jul 12 10:17:13 EDT 2017

Some of my earliest memories were of our dad bringing my two brothers and me on Mr. de la Torre’s Owl Prowls in the late 60’s and early 70’s. They were such special occasions for us boys and Mr. de la Torre’s ability to share the magic of nature with children truly influenced our lives. I have always felt honored to have had those experiences with such a gifted and special man.

Jim Dugan
New Milford