[CT Birds] Julio de la Torres

NEaton nancyeaton at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 12 16:14:25 EDT 2017

Way back when I was president of Allen Bird Club (Springfield, Mass.), we had Julio present a lecture on owls at an evening meeting. He was truly memorable--extraordinarily knowledgeable, articulate, ebullient--a man of rare charm and culture. Everyone went home newly engaged by his dedication to bird-life and by his dynamic personality. I treasure a copy of his wonderful book, which he inscribed personally, and I am sure that everyone who ever crossed his path was similarly affected.

Nancy EatonEnfield, CT