Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Jul 10 08:09:54 EDT 2017

That is your free choice, of course.

It is worth mentioning that this is a slow season. Birds are nesting, or just fledged, and since migration has not started we are unlikely to have many unusual sightings.

However the discussion of access issues is  just another part of what this board is about.

Roy Harvey
Moderator/ Administrator
Beacon Falls, CT