[CT Birds] suggested bird ID and reference for E. Canada??

M Morgan wits.end at att.net
Mon Jul 10 11:07:05 EDT 2017

This will be my first birding opportunity Eastern Canada (New Brunswick)

Needed, practical field guide for bird ID and reference - to be carried.

Download nice too, but prefer book................ any suggestions, please?

(can't attend the upcoming  COA meeting, darn it!)

Perhaps this isn't appropriate - shouldn't be posted.  I understand!  It is

likely I can find something eminently suitable when I get there.