[CT Birds] suggested bird ID and reference for E. Canada??

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Jul 10 11:36:15 EDT 2017

Your favorite eastern (or continent-wide) guide should be fine, they all include Canada, not just the USA.  Just look at the parts of the distribution maps you've been ignoring.

There is a New Brunswick list you might find useful.https://listserv.unb.ca/cgi-bin/wa?A0=NATURENB

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT