[CT Birds] Julio de la Torre remembered

C. S. Wood cwood022 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 17:55:23 EDT 2017

Thanks Miley, sad news. I birded with Julio a fair amount back in the 70's and always enjoyed his enthusiasm and knowledge. Plus his half-hearted attempt to count as a CBC record a feather imprint of a "short-eared owl" in the snow at Sherwood Island. Good guy.

Chris Wood
Woodbury, CT
203 558-0654

Flickr: C.S.Wood-Photos