[CT Birds] Cranes

C. S. Wood cwood022 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 15:55:52 EDT 2017

Seeing some recent reports about sandhill cranes in the vicinity of Benedict Pond, a reminder that there are neighbors in the area that are concerned about disturbing the birds. So the recommendation, applicable almost always in such Birding situations,  is keep moving, don't trespass, don't chase the birds.  I have no expert opinion on the actual impact of disturbance to the birds, but I do on the impact of disturbing neighbors and property owners, and it is negative.

Chris Wood
Woodbury, CT
203 558-0654

Flickr: C.S.Wood-Photos