[CT Birds] Santa Ana NWR

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 20:26:10 EDT 2017

Don, there was info in there, and links to more. You just have to look
for it. Here is a direct link, included in the post, to some
information on what is known and is not known so far about that
segment of Wall. No panic, just information.

Much thanks to Mike and Glenn and others for their factual
contributions to this discussion.

Don, do you have any facts to share with us, alternative or otherwise?

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT