[CT Birds] Hammo

john@birdspix.com schwarzjs at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 13:12:26 EDT 2017

July 25, Hammonasset
John Schwarz

I don't usually vent, but yesterday I was observing peeps in the rain puddles in the grassy areas adjacent to the parking lot across from the swan pond. Between yesterday and today those puddles have all been filled in and rolled flat. The puddles are gone, and of course so are the birds.

This is not even in an actual parking area and it is impossible to imagine what the purpose of this intervention could possible have been. What kind of clueless morons keep coming up with these mindless destructive ideas? I am just so disgusted.

John Schwarz

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail