[CT Birds] Bridled Tern Falkner Island

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 12:06:08 EDT 2017

Cedric

Where you able to take photos? Please do, if you can, and submit a report to the ARCC. Thank you.

Frank Gallo,
Milford

Life is short. Bird often.

On Friday, July 28, 2017 Cédric Duhalde via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:
We just spotted a Bridled Tern perched on the jetty at Falkner Island hanging with COTEs and ROSTs. From my understanding this is only the 2nd state record (anyone know more about this), the prior record coming Falkner Island as well in 1992. Photos attached to eBird checklist: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org Just a friendly reminder that this island is off-limits to visitors and landing without permission is prohibited, but with that said people with access to boats or brave enough to venture out on a kayak are more than welcome to look around the island. Good birding, Cédric Duhalde _______________________________________________ This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. For subscription information visit http://lists.ctbirding.org/mailman/listinfo/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org