[CT Birds] Fwd: BRIDLED TERN -yes

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:16:56 EDT 2017

Observations of the Bridled Tern.. The bird would flush from the Jetty and
fly back and forth along the West side of the Island (it did this often).
The bird would periodaclly land along the shoreline on debris or rocks
primarily North of the Jetty but always seemed to return to the Jetty at
some point. Sometimes the bird would land out of view on the East side of
the Jetty rocks. If we did not keep eyes on the bird, it was easily lost
among the thousands of Terns. Once the bird would fly over the island
heading east, the bird would not reappear for sometime. If the bird is not
on the Jetty, it's worth scanning the shoreline North of the Jetty
specifically.

Stefan Martin

--
Stefan Martin