[CT Birds] Fwd: Storm Petrels and Shearwaters

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:49:27 EDT 2017

Preliminary review looks like Corys Shearwaters.  Thanks for the offers of help.  eBird report later.

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dan Rottino via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org<mailto:ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>>
Date: August 10, 2017 at 3:30:02 PM EDT
To: CT Birds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org<mailto:ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>>
Subject: [CT Birds] Storm Petrels and Shearwaters

New London to Orient Ferry and back.  I just got off the ferry "Mary Ellen", 2 Wilson's Storm Petrels in CT on the way out, 4 in NY on the return, 3 in CT.  2 Shearwaters in NY and 2 in CT on the return trip.  I will analyze poor photos later.  Anyone willing to help me with photos please give a shout out.  Thanks,

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT