[CT Birds] WNPR interview tonight GH

greg hanisek ctgregh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 16:38:36 EDT 2017

A couple people sked me if my interview from tis a.m. would be aired again. I didn't know until I received the following just now:
Greg, Many thanks for joining us on the program this morning! You can listen back to the show here: http://wnpr.org/post/zion-canyon-acadia-s-shores-overcrowding-us-national-parks It will also re-air this evening on WNPR from 7pm-8pm. All the best, Jeff Jeff TysonProducer, Where We LiveWNPR - Connecticut Public Radio1049 Asylum AvenueHartford, CT 06105(860) 275-7226Twitter: @jtyson21