[CT Birds] BRTE

adrian lewis ageandrob at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:38:05 EDT 2017

Hello all. Today we had to cancel on the trip out to the island with Chris Wood (apologies to Denise and all) due to personal issues. I'm wondering if anyone can get Franklin and I out before the end of the week in the afternoon hours. Looking for a fast trip out and back. Not looking to stay anchored for hours (given the bird shows). I have a couple health issues that keep me from being "trapped" in any one place for long amounts of time. I'd really love to put this bird on my list regardless.

Sent from my iPhone