[CT Birds] Bridled Tern Charter Info

julian hough jrhough1 at snet.net
Thu Aug 10 13:08:11 EDT 2017

If Capt Lou isn't running evening trips, the other person people can look up is Charlie Moore, owner of Grass Island Cruises. He was asked about availability when the bird showed up but was on vacation. I believe he is back now. His boat can take 7 people and I think the price was $220. I think the boat has a covered top, so it may impede viewing. His boat is moored at the town dock, behind the Lobster Pound at the end of Whitfield Street, Guilford.
Call the Guilford Dock master or look online for contact info.
Here's a post with images about our trip last week.

 Julian Hough New Haven, CT 06519 www.naturescapeimages.wordpress.com