[CT Birds] Pine Creek CERULEAN WARBLER

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:54:08 EDT 2017

I made my first visit of the season to Pine Creek this morning, covering
the area pretty thoroughly over a period of five hours. I was able to
record 62 species in the process, the standout being a singing (!!)
CERULEAN WARBLER at The Bridge at dawn. I was with the bird for almost
fifteen minutes, and got to hear it sing and call quite a bit (sound
recording obtained). As hard as I tried, I was unable to get photos, only
obtaining a brief visual of the bird through bins. I attempted to post
about the bird right after I had it, but it appears that the post didn't go