[CT Birds] Audubon Connecticut News Item

Hudson, Stewart shudson at audubon.org
Thu Aug 17 15:33:57 EDT 2017

Dear CT Birders-

Audubon Connecticut is happy to announce that Corrie Folsom O'Keefe has become our Manager for Bird Conservation Programs.  Since Patrick Comins' departure to serve as Executive Director of the other statewide bird organization (Connecticut Audubon Society) Corrie has served in an interim capacity in this new role.  But now it is official--she will be taking on the core programs and staff management that were formerly led by Patrick.

Many of you are already familiar with Corrie and her work but for those who don't, she is a great birder and program leader at Audubon.  She cares deeply about the natural world and enjoys sharing her joy of nature with others around her.  If you are wanting a contact at Audubon Connecticut for shorebird conservation, our management of Stratford Point, the Wildlife Guards program or Important Bird Area program, and any other conservation initiatives, please consider Corrie as Audubon's go-to person.  She can be reached at cfolsom-okeefe at audubon.org<mailto:cfolsom-okeefe at audubon.org>  We are thrilled that she has assumed this new leadership role!

--Stewart Hudson

Executive Director, Audubon CT

Vice President, National Audubon Society