[CT Birds] Unusual Omphaloskepsis Behavior in A. colubris -- Bethany

Joe Zygala shilohdad01 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 21:29:18 EDT 2017

Concerning Steve Mayo's post, once, while on a birding trip in Costa Rica I was wearing a green shirt with bright yellow and orange flowers on it. The group asked me to be at the head of the line as I kept getting buzzed by hummingbirds. Dang, though, I never got to see them, as they were buzzing the back of my shirt!

Joe Zygala
South Salem, NY
In "the oblong" - if things had worked out differently, I would be in Ridgefield

Sent from my iPad