[CT Birds] BBC News: Pictures: Young Bird Photographer of the Year 2017 winners

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Tue Aug 22 23:57:21 EDT 2017

Maybe something for our young Connecticut burgers to aspire to.

I saw this on the BBC News App and thought you should see it:

Pictures: Young Bird Photographer of the Year 2017 winners

Check out the best photos from the 2017 Young Bird Photographer of the Year has today been released and the overall winner has been announced.
Disclaimer: The BBC is not responsible for the content of this email, and anything written in this email does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the email address nor name of the sender have been verified.

Sent from my iPhone