[CT Birds] Birdcraft Locks

Patrick Comins pcomins at ctaudubon.org
Thu Aug 24 07:51:00 EDT 2017

We have now installed combo locks on the gate at birdcraft.  These are meant to keep vandals out not birders.  If anyone would like the combo, please let me know.   If I don't get back to you, don't be shy about a gentle reminder, as the volume of my inbox is rather mind-blowing these days, not to mention how little time I have for going through it.   It is the same as the old combo to Stratford Point for those of you who remember that code.  Please be sure to close the gate behind you to keep deer out.  Thanks!

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Executive Director, The Connecticut Audubon Society

314 Unquowa Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
203-259-0416 x107
www.ctaudubon.org<http://www.ctaudubon.org/>