[CT Birds] Hammo puddle report (again)

Michael Carpenter mike at mcarpenter.com
Sun Aug 27 09:19:58 EDT 2017

Chris,

Thank you for taking the time, during your Saturday afternoon, to
address these issues and for all the planning that meeting required.
Very well done explanations that will help many of us to better
understand the variety of concerns and points of view associated with
changing face of HBSP.  Pointing out the need for regular communication
with the park management and recognizing the efforts by the park staff
to create and/or preserve birding habitat are great suggestions that I
hope we will all jointly act upon.  Thank you again.

Michael Carpenter