[CT Birds] Stratford Point Gate-Good News!

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 19:53:49 EDT 2017

With fall migration beginning to heat up here along the coast, and sparrow
migration not far behind, starting next week (Sept. 11th) the gate will be
open from 7am-6pm Mon-Fri through October! This will allow extra time
during the most productive birding hours for accessing the property. We
will continue to post on our Facebook page 'Audubon Connecticut at
Stratford Point' if we will be open on weekends (if you haven't followed us
yet, I would recommend doing so as this is where we post hours and
updates etc). If you have any questions at all regarding the property or
access please feel free to contact me directly. We look forward to seeing
everyone this fall!

Happy Birding!

Stefan Martin
Stratford Point Land Steward