[CT Birds] Bluff Point - full report

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 10 09:25:56 EDT 2017

What an excellent report - Thanks for taking the time to share this remarkable Saturday morning.

What a problem to have - (To Greg:  "sorry for all the high count alerts for you to approve" )

What a historic day throughout coastal CT:  Lighthouse Park too, had the largest fallout in many years, with big numbers of RE Vireos, Redstarts, Magnolia Warblers, Pewees, etc., in the woods in the NW corner.

What envy:  I was out on the Lighthouse parking lot and missed virtually all of this.

What a consolation - at 415 pm, a 10-minute walk past the Boat Launch, and quick pish in the woods resulted in a small hickory-type becoming  covered with 12+ locals and migrants (chickadees, titmice, Downy, RE Vireo, Redstarts, Magnolia, Bk & White).  Some had still lingered into the afternoon.

Steve MayoBethany

(I Deleted Chris's post to save file size?)