[CT Birds] Barn Island American Bittern

rsbirder rsbirder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 15:26:20 EDT 2017

Retracting AMBI. It was a juvenile green heron. Very sorry for the mistake.Russ S

-------- Original message --------From: rsbirder <rsbirder at gmail.com> Date: 9/16/17  10:16 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: CT Birding List <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> Subject: Barn Island American Bittern
Barn Island, Stonington, CT, 16 September 2017, 10:10 am; American Bittern to the right as you first enter the impoundments.Russ Smiley, MarlboroughStu Winquist, East Hampton