[CT Birds] Observation Blind at Great Meadows SBM NWR

Craig Repasz crepasz at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 16:13:21 EDT 2017

Members from the New Haven Bird Club teamed up with USFW staff today and constructed an observation blind overlooking 'Warehouse Pond' near the Lingbeach Blvd parking area. The blind is usable although in need of some final touches.

We still need to build an access ramp so everyone can use the blind, we need to installed framed viewing widows with covers., and add a roof.  Cleared viewing lanes through the phragmites will be maintained by GMU Stewards.

Please enjoy.

Craig Repasz