[CT Birds] LHPP for Monday, 9-18-2017

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 18 20:20:32 EDT 2017

Prior to today we had 424 hawks on 2 days of early morning fog/haze and then blistering hot, southerly afternoon winds.  Best day of the season was yesterday, Sunday, and I'd publicly proclaimed that it wouldn't be all that good.

Current forecast is strong to then moderate northerly winds for like, ever.

I'm done with the prognostications.  There will be a real good day or two this week.  Probably not tomorrow, but I don't have a clue as to when.  'Put a gun to my head, and I'd say, Thursday.

Good luck tomorrow, Bill Banks!
Steve MayoBethany