[CT Birds] Extralimital Sooty Tern

mresch8702 at aol.com mresch8702 at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 11:27:49 EDT 2017

I did a full day seawatch yesterday from Point Judith, RI - about 20 miles from CT.  There was a steady stream of birds moving from NE to SW past me, including a close South Polar Skua, a pair of Jaeger, sp., and 45 Shearwaters (most all Cory's).  Perhaps some of them made their way into the Sound instead of going south of Long Island.

Mike Resch
www.statebirding.blogspot.com
Pepperell, MA