[CT Birds] Ora Ave/Proto Dr access

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 08:25:42 EDT 2017

Does anyone know the situation at Proto Drive (AKA Ora Ave) in East Haven? There is a red sign on a cement block at one of the entrance points that says "Town of East Haven, No Public Access, No Dumping, Gate under video surveillance."

There is no gate there. But it seems as though nobody is allowed beyond the red sign?

If anyone knows what's up, let us know? If not, I will contact the Town.

I fear/suspect that yet another piece of good habitat in Connecticut has been shut off.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT

Sent from my iPhone