[CT Birds] Birdcraft Gray-cheeked

Patrick Comins pcomins at ctaudubon.org
Thu Sep 21 16:50:30 EDT 2017

I hit send a little too fast. I just had 2 Cape Mays, 3 Magnolia, a Yellow-rump, Black-and-white Warblers and a Northern Waterthrush all in the same bush alongside the Pond at Birdcraft.  I'm going to lock the gate, but I'm happy to share the code with birders if you don't have it.  Just be sure to lock it behind you when you enter (that way you don't have to worry about locking anyone in.

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone