[CT Birds] Today's Sherwood Island eBird list

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:37:56 EDT 2017

Click on the link below to view the list of birds I saw at the park today. Note that I did not even bird the west woods, the east end or behind the nature center. I spent very little time seawatching due to the strong north winds but spent some time hawk watching.Palm Warblers were the most prevalent warbler and Laughing Gulls easily outnumbered all the usual expected gulls.With 71 species tallied, not a single vireo.

Tina Green
Sent from my iPhone