[CT Birds] Sparrow workshop?

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 1 10:13:00 EDT 2017

Hello Pat,
I have some tentative info. I had heard that the annual Sparrow Workshop is scheduled to be Sunday, Oct. 15 at Stratford Point, with Chris Loscalzo as leader. I am not sure of the time. Let me confirm the date and other info, before an official announcement goes out.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone