[CT Birds] Bauer Farm Sparrows, lost and found

Chuck Imbergamo imbercj at comcast.net
Mon Oct 2 23:34:41 EDT 2017

Briefly visited Bauer Farm (aka Bauer Park) in Madison tonight.  I had 5 species of sparrows including first-of-season White-throated Sparrow hanging out with a number of Song and Chipping Sparrows, one Swamp Sparrow and a possible Clay-colored Sparrow - not enough daylight to positively ID.  Also saw one Indigo Bunting.

In the lost-and-found department, I came across a lens cover set for Swarovski binoculars...perhaps they belong to Chris or Marianne?  I left them on the bench nearest the bulletin board in the community garden area.

Chuck Imbergamo
Madison