[CT Birds] gull on Anchor Beach, Milford

john@birdspix.com schwarzjs at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 16:56:57 EDT 2017

For gulls I would heartily recommend “Gulls of the Americas” by Steve Howell Nd Jon Dunn. There are hundreds of wonderful photos showing most species not only in their textbook full cycle molts, but also in their myriad intermediate molts which can be very confusiing. Gull ID can often be daunting and this book helps a lot.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail