[CT Birds] Lighthouse Point Park - 10/11/17

Annette Pasek apasek at cox.net
Fri Oct 13 10:43:18 EDT 2017

Thank you Howie and all the other guys for making my Hawk count day a fun filled event.  Glad to have contributed, always learning and much appreciated. I place my counts on ebird as well.

Annette Pasek
apasek at cox.net <mailto:apasek at cox.net>
Naturalist Certification
Native landscaping can reduce your carbon footprint!