Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 14 10:24:34 EDT 2017

Thanks Lea,
Is that near the Wildlife Sanctuary, or across the footbridge to the larger park proper?
Great find; experts are agreeing that your photos show a GRAY FLYCATCHER, a first for CT. Did you happen to note yesterday if the bird pumped its tail or not? Also, did it vocalize?

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone