[CT Birds] Westport Yard Flyovers

Preston Lust prestonlust at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 09:01:49 EDT 2017

10/21/17, 7:00 AM-9:00 AM -- Yard, Westport

Significant movement of birds this morning. I had 3 AMERICAN PIPITS, 1 American redstart (getting late), 60 YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLERS (a personal high count for the yard), 31 chipping sparrows (another personal high count for the yard), 9 dark-eyed juncos, 1 savannah sparrow, and 337 AMERICAN ROBINS in addition to various miscellanea. Almost all of these birds were flyovers, which I made sure to carefully tally.

Preston Lust, Westport