[CT Birds] LECONTE’S SPARROW -Stratford Point

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 26 17:43:04 EDT 2017

Stratford Point 10/26-LECONTE’S SPARROW afforded subsequent brief views to several patient observers after Stefan Martin’s initial sighting.
Basically in grassy areas on right along entrance road. Julian Hough just at 5:30pm had “killer looks briefly but very very skulking”.

Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone