[CT Birds] State Parks

zellene zellene at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 30 08:40:06 EDT 2017

I don't want to get into a discussion of the state budget and who is not benefitting. I have a Charter Oak pass. I do not feel that seniors are "getting screwed" by paying a $5 a year charge to help the parks. I will gladly pay this fee to help maintain the places I love. As far as overcrowding, I don't think that hoards of people will be driving the birds away. The parks are already very crowded on weekends and when parking lots are full crowds are turned away.

Zellene