[CT Birds] No Snowy at Gresczyk Farms Store

jaybrd49 at aol.com jaybrd49 at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 09:50:31 EST 2017

Check all building roofs.  The bird hunts the surrounding fields on either side of Route 202, but if you cannot see it from the parking lot, be patient.  It may eventually come back to roost on a roof. Please make certain no one ventures into the farm fields as the farmers have expressly requested this not be done.

It is NEW HARTFORD, not New MIlford.

Good luck!

Jay Kaplan